Data & Evidence Working Paper Series
Funded by UK AID this publication from July 2018 is focused on mapping and analysis of the innovation landscape around Assistive Technology globally with a focus on low and middle-income countries to highlight potential market failures and to scope out possible solutions.
Papers submitted to conferences
- AT Innovation Ecosystem Design – A Kenyan Case Study (PDF)
- Overcoming systematic global barriers to AT- a new methodology and quick-start testing through a £20m programme (PDF).
- Mobile Phones as Assistive Technologies- Gaps and Opportunities (PDF).
- ATscale – Establishing a Cross-Sector Partnership to Increase Access to Assistive Technology (PDF).
- Applying Market Shaping Approaches to Increase Access to Assistive Technology- Summary of the Wheelchair Product Narrative(PDF).
Papers for the special session called “AT2030: A New Approach”:
- Innovate Now: Creating an Assistive Technology Innovation Ecosystem in Nairobi (PDF)
- Increasing access to assistive technology by addressing the market barriers: A market shaping approach for wheelchairs (PDF).
- AT2030 – exploring novel approaches to addressing the global need for AT (PDF)
- Moulding a New Prosthetic Service Deliver System with the Amparo Confidence Socket (PDF).
- ATscale—meeting the global need for AT through an innovative cross-sector partnership (PDF)
- Learnings from the AT2030 Programme for Service Delivery in LMICs
- Prosthetics & Orthotics in 2030 – How will material science and design transform the possible?
International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.